Audrey Hepburn with ballet coach Lucien Legrand, the first dancer and choreographer for the Paris Opera Ballet, at a dance rehearsal for her film Funny Face, Paris, France, 1956.
This is probably the best, non-judgmental description of fan fiction I’ve ever heard of in main stream media.
that girl is a goddamn problem
and we don’t need no saving (x)
the spell can only be broken by true love’s high-five
"Her own conduct, as well as her own heart, was before her in the same few minutes. She saw it all with a clearness which had never blessed her before. "
via The Toast
1. Everyone you know respects you. This disgusts you.
2. The door is white and the day is hot. This pleases you.
3. A Jewish man believes you are his friend. This disgusts you.
4. You are a man. A man! A man is a man like a tree is a tree.
5. A Greek man is shouting incomprehensibly at you. This is why you are drunk.
6. You have lost something in a war. This is why you are drunk.
7. A woman is looking at you. She is wearing her hat in a manner you find unbearably independent and mannish. You despise her.
8. You are standing on top of a mountain. The mountain admires you for climbing it. You do not care what the mountain thinks of you, and you light a cigar. The cigar admires you for smoking it. You sneer casually at the sun. Somewhere there is a white door.
9. You are shooting a large animal but thinking about a woman. You cannot shoot her. This infuriates you.
10. You met a homosexual once in Paris. It took you two years snowshoeing across the backcountry in Michigan to recover.
11. You have said goodbye to a young girl with a white face on a black train. You are ready to die.
12. Waiter bring me another rum
13. You hate every single one of your friends. You have no friends. You are alone at sea. How you hate the sea, but how you respect the fish inside of it. How you hate the kelp. How indifferent you are to the coral.
14. Your stomach hurts; that is how you know you are alive.
15. You are standing in a river and something is coming to kill you. You will welcome it with open arms and a booming laugh when it comes.
TINY ROBOTS ON BICYCLES TINY ROBOTS ON BICYCLESTINY ROBOTS ON BICYCLES
LOOK AT HOW IT WAVES ONCE IT’S DONE LIKE ‘YEAH I DID IT HI DID YOU SEE ME’
u right tho..white privilege just some tumblr bullshit..def. not applicable in the real world..damn
Sorry about my belly pooch, that’s just where I like to keep my organs.
easily my favorite picture in the world
Joan Crawford in Possessed (1931)
82 years later and it’s still relevant
This will never not be relevant.
I am going to do a break down of the various terminology as it is accepted in most Romani academic circles.
I realize that this can be very confusing, especially to those outside our ethnicity and culture, and even to those who were raised in…